I have had a heck of a time with Nvidia chipsets not installing their RAID tool automatically or with the chipset install for some reason. Ran across a thread tonight that had instructions.
- Download and install the chipset driver from the nvidia website.
- Extract the files (install 7zip then right click on the chipset drivers, extract to folder.
- Go into the folder and into the “raidtool” directory. Right click on raidtool.cab, choose 7zip, then “unzip to folder”.
- Copy that folder to c:program files.
- run RegRaidSedona.Bat.
- enjoy the ability to manage your raid sets in windows now.